The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions. - Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs - Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware - The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Midnight Special. - Includes headbadge
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
$2.00 - $7.00
You can proudly display these Surly Logo Stickers just about anywhere they'll fit. They comes in three sizes to meet a wide range of sticking needs.
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
The Tacx Sweat Cover protects your bike from corrosion caused by perspiration. It is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting.
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Straggler - Headbadge included
- Provides floor protection during indoor maintenance - Ideal for travel - Excellent for use as a trainer mat - Waterproof high-grade plastic - Foldable design - 28" x 82"
$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Krampus frame. - Includes headbadge
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be separated and installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Includes seatpost adaptor and bottle cage bolts - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
$25.90 - $27.02
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Hand painted Japanese designs, Suzu spring-loaded lever arm strike - 55mm in diameter - Made in Japan
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SpaceMount Clamp from Minoura. - Single action multipurpose clamp fits almost anywhere on the bike - Small: red logo, 22mm–29mm clamp diameter - Medium: black logo, 28mm–35mm clamp diameter - Alloy body and stainless steel lever - Clamp body has one (1) M5 thread hole in center
Frame decal set for repairing or repainting your Surly ECR.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Troll. - Includes headbadge
Set of 34 peel-and-stick decals. 17 white, 17 black decals are a great replacement decal set for most dark or light color frames. Perfect decals for repainted or high-polished frames. Can be clear coated, but not necessary.
- Lightweight - Flexible PVC - Back printed on clear - Includes Zip-ties
Surly Moonlander Decals are for putting on your bike. Then you go float some trail. - 100% sweet - Dry transfer style - Decals for both frame and fork - Includes headbadge
Page 1 of 6 Next page