- Jersey with elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
With Nano-Silver Technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois - Women
For those days where the weather seems comfortable enough to wear just a jersey, it can be handy to have a thin extra layer to keep warm and dry if the weather becomes unstable. The Supra Sleeveless is so light you won't even know you're wearing it. - Supra Filo 2: Great moisture management - Flatlock seams Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
Whether on the road, trails, or in spin class, these versatile undies can be worn under your favorite garment for an instant cycling outfit. FABRICS: Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -Slim Flex Chamois - Women
With Nano-Silver technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois
Club Ride's DamselCham liner shorts offer breathable support. Its CoolMax chamois keeps you feeling fresh throughout your ride. and a soft waistband is comfortable underneath your shorts.
POC's Hip VPD 2.0 Shorts protect your tailbone and hips with Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. Wear these liners under your DH shorts and you get muscle support, a chamois and peace of mind. They fit well thanks to stretchy fabric and breathe well due to the ventilated mesh.
You don’t have to be an outlaw to enjoy the breathable PowerMesh fabric of Club Ride’s Gunslinger. Its CoolMax chamois keeps you feeling fresh throughout your ride. Meanwhile, a soft waist band is comfortable underneath your shorts.
All-out efforts and all-day adventures just got easier thanks to Club Ride’s ultra-breathable Air Liner Innerwear Bib Short. Its Tainted Air gel chamois provides extended comfort on the saddle while compression fabric keeps your legs energized. So tuck your soundtrack into the Air Liner’s media pocket and go wild.
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Elastic waist - Wide ankle cuff
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The women's 2004 pants are a perfect baselayer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make them an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day. - Fabric: Drytex 2004 – 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking; antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort - Fabric Technology: Moisture management - Seams: Flatlock seams - Visibility Features: Reflective accent - Waist: Elastic - Lightweight
The Verona offers four super trendy designs, leaving you with the difficult task of choosing which color will suit you best for the summer. This bra offers perfect support for cycling as well as exceptional moisture control. The top parts of the front and back are made with X-Lite Mesh, a fabric known for its incomparable comfort and ventilation while the front is made of Pro + fibre LYCRA a fabric with great compression. Technical Details: - Jersey Fabric : Pro + LYCRA fiber: Support and shape recovery - X-Lite Mesh: Ultra light, optimal ventilation - Jersey Fabric Technology: Breathability - Jersey Visibility Features: Back reflective accents
The Active Crew Neck Base Layer by Craft features Pro Zero fabric for a seamless, high stretch, nonrestrictive fit that keeps you dry, warm, and comfortable on chilly rides. Plus, the extended drop-tail protects your backside as you pedal. • Soft and ventilating crew neck • Side panels for a more feminine look • Keeps your body dry and comfortable • Flatlock seams • Perfect fit • Excellent moisture transport
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Bodymapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Superlight Mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling. - Mesh with big-hole construction for super ventilation and cooling - Ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement - Excellent moisture transport - Soft and comfortable fit - Full lightweight mesh Fabric: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane
- Quick-drying breathable stretch mesh fabric - 7-panel body shaping construction - Wide waistband with soft inside - Anatomically-shaped women's specific pre-shaped chamois - 8mm dual-density chamois with Gel insert for vibration control - Anti-microbial microfiber
Technical first layer underpants with a texturized brushed back that retains body heat and provides airflow channels for efficient moisture management. - Drytex 4002 fabric: Warmth and moisture evacuation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist
- Thin and form-fitting, the UnD Shurt allows cyclists to dial in their clothing for specific temperature ranges without adding much weight or bulk to their outfit - Thermal properties that keeps you comfortable on cool descents, but doesn't overheat on climbs. Perfectly suited for temps from 40-80F - Popular baselayer by world's top cyclists since 1997
- Removable D30 high-performance shock absorbing protective foam at hips - Butterfly mesh throughout ensures a second skin fit to keep targeted hip protection in place - Highly durable mesh panels at inner thigh ensure maximum venting - Custom heat-moulded foam at outer thighs offers additional protection against knocks and bumps - Flatlock seam finish ensures mobility and comfort through the rider's full range of motion - High performance, Italian-made chamois with triple-density foam, rapid sweat absorption technology, anti-bacterial properties, and Eschler top fabric - Soft brushed Boxer Style elastic waistband - Custom elastic leg hem holds the short in place - Inner lower leg opening features 'slip panel' designed to glide over protection
As a mid-weight base layer the women's 4002 top is intended for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is designed for training with features such as the overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm. - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control - Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement - Fold-over cuff with thumb loop: Turns into a mitt for increased warmth - 4-way stretchability - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - BTwo-way 12-inch / 30.5cm zip with mesh insert allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm - Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
As the seasons change and the mercury starts to boil, we tend to take a different approach to our attire on the bike. Less is more. Lighter, more breathable fabrics are a must. Moisture management is key. A good liner short is crucial. Ours is crafted using lightweight, breathable Italian fabric and is designed to be worn under an overshort. It offers just the right amount of compression without being too constricting and features a soft, comfortable waistband that moves with you. -Lightweight, breathable, compressive Italian fabric -Soft and comfortable flat rear waistband -Multi-density EIT mountain-bike-specific chamois -Wide, comfortable leg bands that grip without pinching -Sizes XS–XL
Looking for a chamois for most rides? The Gunslinger handles mid to short rides with ease. This mid-length innerwear is less noticeable on and off the bike while still offering comfort to stay in the saddle. Club Ride has changed the game redesigning our Innerwear with soft, light, quick-drying, four-way stretch knit fabric. - ActiveFlow Quick Drying, Breathable 4-way Stretch Fabric - Fabric Content: 44% Nylon/44% Polyester/12% Spandex - Fabric Weight: 160 g/m² - 5-Panel Body Shaping Construction - Wide Waistband for Comfort and Lasting Fit - Mid-Length Fit/8” Inseam - Anatomically Male Specific Pre-Shaped Chamois - 8mm Dual Density Foam Chamois For Mid-Length Rides - 2-Hour Ride Time: Chamois comfort is very specific to each person. We classify the Gunslinger as a comfortable liner for up to a 2-Hour ride in the saddle.
Heading out for a quick lap on your lunch break? The June is a minimalist chamois with soft four-way stretch fabric comfortable enough to wear all day. Club Ride has changed the game redesigning our Innerwear with soft, light, quick-drying, four-way stretch knit fabric. - ActiveFlow Quick Drying, Breathable 4-Way Stretch Fabric - Fabric Content: 44% Nylon/44% Polyester/12% Spandex - Fabric Weight: 160 g/m² - 5-Panel Body Shaping Construction - Wide Waistband for Comfort and Lasting Fit - Boy Cut Brief/ 3” Inseam - Anatomically Female Specific Pre-Shaped Chamois - 3mm Single Density Light Protection Chamois - 1-Hour Ride Time: Chamois comfort is very specific to each person. We classify the June as a comfortable liner for up to a 1-Hour ride in the saddle
Page 1 of 2 Next page