$29.99 - $64.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
$69.90 - $79.90
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
$34.00 - $44.10
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
$2.59 - $5.59
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance. The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits. - The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance - All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike - The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run - 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos What's Included: - 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing - 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 4x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 3x Cable Donuts - 1x Rotating Hook
The Road Elite Sealed Brake Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely and protects it against dirt, mud and debris. Available in unique three colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance. To ensure the lowest possible friction, we've paired Elite Polished Ultra-Slick inner cables with our improved Slick-Lube continuously-lubricated liners. This combination delivers precise cable movement and excellent durability. - The continuous liner running from the levers to the brake caliper offers outstanding protection from dirt and debris - Elite Polished Ultra-Slick cables are paired with Slick-Lube liners to minimize friction - Low-compression housing results in crisp brake lever feel - 2.4mm inner liner may not be compatible with all frames and components What's Included: - 1x 2200mm CSX Brake Housing - 1x 1350mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Front Brake Inner Cable - 1x 2000mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Rear Brake Inner Cable - 1x 1275mm Slick-Lube Liner - 1x 1925mm Slick-Lube Liner - 2x Open Brass End Caps - 4x Open Alloy End Caps - 2x Cable Tips - 2x Grub Seals - 2x 5G Tube Tops - 2x Rotating Hooks
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Pre-stretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - SRAM and Shimano compatible - Cable diameter: 1.5mm - Casing diameter: 5mm
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Pre-stretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - Use: Brake (road) - Front/rear set - Cable diameter: 1.5mm - Casing diameter: 5mm - Cable material: Stainless - End type: SRAM/Shimano
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel. Included in this kit: - 6 x 5mm EZ-Bend segments - Flexible segments slot between road shifter hoods and Pro Compressionless housing run to allow for an appropriate bend at the handlebars
End cap seal kits include everything you need to add a layer of sealed protection to existing housing runs. - Seal liner fits over specially designed housing end caps for continuous coverage Kit includes: - 6 lined end caps - 1 sealed end cap - 2 open end caps - 1 hooded end cap - 2 cable tips - 2100mm seal liner
Rotating S-hooks securely hold housing segments together and prevent undue noise and migration. - Two halves rotate 360 degrees - Connects 4mm or 5mm housing to electronic shift wire
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
$2.99 - $3.59
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Like Road Pro Brake kits, Mountain Pro Brake kits are sold separately from our Pro Shift kits so you can create the best color combination for your bike. Pro level polished brake cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Page 1 of 7 Next page