Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
- 3D forged one piece shaft and clamp base with robust cradle and top clamp - Length: 400mm - Turned CNC finish with a degree of texture for a positive clamp grip - Tough 6mm hardware, 0.5" clamp offset - 280g (27.2mm)
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
$71.99 - $79.99 $79.99 Up To 10% Savings
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
FSA's Gossamer Seatpost features aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
FSA's Energy Seatpost features 3D-forged, CNC aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength aluminum seat clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
$259.99 - $269.99
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Keep the flow going with Thomson's Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost, a post good enough to wear the Thomson badge. This exquisite bicycle upgrade is made of tough and light 7000 series aluminum and its cable attaches to the very bottom and uses your bike's internal cable routing to keep your frame nice and clean. Of course, the Elite features Thomson's trademark engineering and reliability with custom, best-of-the-best O-rings, bushings, and oil. Thomson's remote handlebar lever is included. It's one of the smallest, most-ergonomic ones available and it has a short throw for quick height changes to move your saddle smoothly through 5 inches of infinite travel (damped in the last 15mm for a forgiving action). Plus, the classic Thomson seat clamp allows quick and easy seat adjustments and keeps your saddle in place.
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - Elliptically extruded & CNC machined from AL-2014; Optimized for weight and strength - Use with Atlas I-beam saddle
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Page 1 of 5 Next page