Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
The Kink Boulevard hub was designed to handle modern day street riding and heavy peg use without sacrificing on aesthetics or weight. The inner 15mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle uses a floating bearing system, which prevents side-load which can shorten bearing life. The hub shell itself is fully CNC-machined from tough 7075-T6 aluminum, creating a strong body and flanges that can take plenty of stress from the spokes. This hub is compatible with Kink Boulevard nylon hub guards, and laces into a rock-solid wheel.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$12.48 $24.95 50% Off
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$3.07 $13.90 78% Off
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
$179.99 - $199.99
The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated - Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension - Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell - Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
The Kink BMX East-Coaster DTC freecoaster hub is based on the traditional and proven KHE-style internals. For a full range of slack options, from small to big, three slack adjustment washers are included. This hub features a tough 14mm heat-treated chromoly axle, and a special angular contact bearing for additional side load support. The custom aluminum cone is also compatible with the Kink Rear nylon hub guard. Kink's Dual Threaded Clutch (DTC) system allows both LHD or RHD drivers to be installed without opening the hub or replacing the clutch. Now you can simply replace the driver to change drive sides.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear 110mm - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/12T cog and lockring - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Drilling: 36
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 170mm
The R45 front hub is built to address our road and cross riders’ demands for Chris King performance in a lighter weight and more aerodynamic package. Defined by a narrow hub body and low flanges the R45 front hub is a sleek base for the fastest wheels. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
Quick-release conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
$224.99 - $235.79
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
$203.59 - $262.59
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear Hub - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B J-Bend Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Sple/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page