Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
$150.00 - $155.00
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
30mm Heavy Duty rim for gravity and e-bike applications. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready, strong tire retention bead
$93.99 - $96.99
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
$64.99 - $69.99
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only), 29? - Outside Width: 27mm - Inner bead width: 22.3mm - Section Height: 20mm - Weight: 26?- 482g, 27.5"-515g, 29?- 547g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 32
$569.99 - $584.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
$55.99 - $89.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 594
$509.99 - $524.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applications - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Profile: 29 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 541 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 37 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 450g - ERD: 545 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 370g - ERD: 550
The Rampage was designed to be an affordable rim that can withstand whatever aggressive riding comes its way. Extruded from 6061 aluminum, it is thick where it needs to be and thin where it can be to reduce weight. - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
Product specs: - Size:24", 26" - Width:31mm - Bead width: 31mm - Inner bead width: 24mm - Section height: 22.5mm - Weight (26"): 630g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
$27.99 - $59.99
The Kink Atlas II is a low-profile and wide-stance rim, with a sleek outer profile. The double-wall construction is extruded from industry standard 6061-T6 aluminum and features a welded seam. It’s unique interior wall structure, 36mm overall width, and offset spoke pattern create additional strength. Thickened side walls and spoke faces also create additional strength where you need it most. - Material:6061-T6 Aluminum - Width: 36mm - Height:15mm - ERD: 394mm - Drilling: 36-hole - Lacing: Straight - Lace - Weight: 18.4oz
In the Midwestern United States, Fat Bike traffic rivals automobile traffic. Let’s face it, the wheels on these rigs are purpose built. Purposeful pigs of a wheel size. Steadfast, durable, ramble over anything wheels! So we named our new 80mm wheel after the most bad ass pig on the planet. The Mulefüt. Wide enough to handle a sizable tire patch, with strategic cut-outs to reduce overall weight. Ramble on! Product specs: - 830g - Outer rim width: 80mm - Inner rim width: 74.4mm - Size: 26in (559) - Pinned - Str tubeless ready - Disc only - Hole count: 32 (dual row) - Erd 551mm - Hole offset 19mm
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 24.6 - Profile: 30 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Weight: 460g - ERD: 577 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
$89.91 - $99.90 $99.90 Up to 10% Off
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures, and available in 28 and 32 spoke holes with incredible stiffness all wrapped up in a mere 445g (27.5). Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world class wheelset ready for action.
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High-end alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
WTB's KOM i23 Rim is ultra light and extra wide so you can be first to the top and ready to turn it around and rip down while your buddies are still looking for their lungs. It's made from WTB's exclusive WT69 aluminum and features a 23mm width that's great for big all-mountain rubber. Plus, it boasts WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail. Whoever said it ain’t easy being king… was slow.
WTB's ST i23 Rim delivers tubeless performance at a great price. This sweet aluminum rim features a 23mm width that gives your meaty all-mountain tires the shape they were meant to have. The ST utilizes WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail.
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand-delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+-inch tire if you cant experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, welded construction, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes, but a high-tech rim. Experience TCS euphoria with their Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. Weight / ERD / Rim size designation: - 27.5: 650 grams / 565 / 584x45c - 29: 712 grams / 603 / 622x45c
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page