Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$21.60 - $50.40
- Black Anodized with CNC machined ramps, steel pins
$19.25 - $36.50
- CNC 6061 aluminum chainring with standard teeth
$62.95 - $69.95 $64.95 - $69.95 Up to 10% Off
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
- Road/Cross/Gravel offset ring has a reverse dish for perfect chainline - Fits Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranksets, replacing ring and spider - 48mm chainline, same as Cannondale XX1 spider. Use 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 64g/68g/72g (30/32/34t)
$59.95 - $69.95
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
$76.45 - $80.95 $79.95 - $89.95 Up to 10% Off
- Cyclocross ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$30.05 - $112.00
- For use with Shimano XTR M980 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
$57.11 - $61.29
- 4mm-thick 7075 aluminum
$79.95 - $89.95
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline. Compatibility: - These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. - Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700 - Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. - Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline. - The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Direct Mount 3-bolt chainrings compatible with SRAM cranksets with a removable Spider. Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - B-Type inner and outer chainrings should be used together for optimal shifting - Hollowglide hollow chainring construction for rigidity and light weight - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
$18.00 - $100.00
Shimano 105 FC-R7000 asymmetric 110 BCD chainrings for 2x11 drivetrains.
$16.99 - $46.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
$20.00 - $166.00
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Inner Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$22.00 - $182.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Series Chainrings are designed for use with Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra crankset.
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Inner Chainring - Chainring BCD: 64 - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 24
$25.00 - $29.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
Shimano XT CRM80 1x11 Chainrings - Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, weight, and rigidity - Durable teeth using plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body - Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Tooth Count: 30
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$33.99 - $35.99
- MTB direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Spec: GXP - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s Tooth - Type: Narrow/Wide - Offset: 6mm
$39.99 - $41.99
Origin8's Thruster 110mm BCD 5-bolt chainrings are great for road, 'cross, and gravel applications. Their Narrow/Wide tooth design offers outstanding chain retention on 1x systems, and they're 10 or 11 speed compatible. - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - BCD: 110mm 5-Bolt - Type: 1x - Chain Compatibility: 10/11s - Tooth Type: Narrow/Wide
$9.00 - $37.00
Shimano SLX M660 9-Speed chainrings get your drivetrain back to optimal operation.
$13.00 - $154.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - 6700-G and 6750-G chainrings are OEM for Ultegra "Glossy-Gray" cranksets
$10.00 - $38.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$64.22 $75.54 15% Off
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - Rampless 7075 aluminum for singlespeed use
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
$30.67 $36.09 Up to 15% Off
- 0.316" thick stainless steel for durability
Page 1 of 9 Next page