Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$40.49 - $49.99 $44.99 - $49.99 Up To 10% Savings
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. - Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - 36t = 50g - 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
• CNC machined in British Columbia, Canada • S.H.I.F.T technology features sloped ramps, profiled teeth and pins • AL7075-76 rings with hardwearing steel ramps • Black machined and anodized
Most of the Sunday team has been riding guard sprockets for a long time, so it was just a matter of time before they made their own. The Knox sprocket is made of 7075 aluminum and comes with a full guard on one side of the sprocket. It’s designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains so it’s compatible with any BMX drivetrain you have or want. It’s made super strong and will help protect your chain from being hit when slipping off a rail or messing up on a crankslide. - Machined out of 7075 aluminum - Full guard on one side of the sprocket - Designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains - 6mm thick
$30.00 - $60.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications.
Chromag's Sequence chainring uses X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. So now, no matter what kind of riding you do, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. •104mm BCD
The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only MTB company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. SPECS - Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain. - Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions. - CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability. - Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options. - 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized Black with laser etch - CNC machined in Whistler, BC. Sequence rings are available in: - 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD) - 28/30 tooth (94 BCD) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP) - 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount Boost) Compatibility Notes: - 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility). - Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. - Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.
$59.99 - $64.99
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength. FEATURES - 7075 Aluminum INTERFACE OPTIONS - StandardSocket Drive (Black Only) - Spline Drive (with 19mm Adapter, Black Only)
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength. - 7075 Aluminum - Sweet machining
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
$42.99 - $52.99
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
$5.99 - $8.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
• Double-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
• Fits one-piece cranksets • Steel construction • 44T • 3/32"
• Triple-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Durable steel construction • Chain guard • 48/38/28-teeth chainrings
$17.05 - $40.84 $42.60 - $102.80 Up To 60% Savings
- For use with Shimano XTR M985 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
- Includes: (5) 8.5mm outer bolts, (5) 6mm outer bolts, (5) 5mm inner nuts
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
$64.95 - $69.95
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
This 94 BCD 5 bolt ring will serve all your Vintage crankset and Surly crankset needs! - 4 of the holes are threaded and 1 is a normal through bolt hole (done for Surly compatibility). Use a stock 10mm chainring bolt for the fifth, hidden arm. - These rings fit any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset - For Plus size bike applications with the Surly OD crankset, e.g. Instigator and Krampus, you will need to use the stock spacers (Spacer Kit QBP Part number CR8609) that came with your 1x setup. You will also need some 16mm bolts from problem solvers. - This ring will work with your vintage 94 BCD 5-bolt cranksets!! - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
It is exciting to be a part of the recent Enduro, All Mountain and Trail fueled trend that is shifting mountain bike and component design focus from "weight weenie" to "fun, functional, and DURABLE". Made from 416 stainless steel and heat-treated for hardness and strength, these chainrings are not only beautifully machined but they will stand up to whatever you can dish out. These chainrings are functionally the same as Wolf Tooth's Direct Mount for SRAM rings (dished roughly 6mm) except they are made of stainless steel for increased durability. They will have the perfect perfect 1x chainline on SRAM GXP cranks, BB30 Long Spindle cranks, SRAM Road cranks, and SRAM CX1 cranks with removable spiders. - Heat treated 416 stainless steel ring for maximum durability - Replaces the existing chainring and spider on 3-bolt GXP cranks - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Fits SRAM S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1, X1 and Truvativ AKA GXP cranks - Dished ring provides 49mm chainline on GXP or BB30 / PF30 long spindle - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 96g (26t)
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
The critically acclaimed Bling Ring is now available for 30mm spindle cranks! For 2014 we offer the standard Bling Ring -6 for GXP and Bling Ring +1 for PF30 and BB30. The +/- numbers communicate whether the ring is offset inboard or outboard. These sweet little chainrings mount directly to SRAM cranks that feature a removable spider. They save substantial weight compared to the standard chainring and spider combo. MRP Bling Rings are 100% made in the USA. - Compatible with SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, 2200, 1400 and Truvativ AKA cranks. - 51mm chainline (68/73mm BB) & 56mm chainline (83mm BB)Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains. - 28t 53g, 32t 72g, 34t 85g
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
Named for a 17-year Minneapolis messenger veteran, Tim Gellerman, whose messenger call name was 3.14 (Pi). The 314 Messenger ring is manufactured from the same high-grade, 7000-series alloy as the All-City 612 Track ring, but fits 130mm B.C.D. cranks. - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$40.00 - $48.00
These CNC’d lovelies will work just fine in a multi-ring setup, but they’re not equipped with shift ramps or pins, which makes them perfect for single-ring drivetrains. - Longevity, performance, and quiet operation - Material: CNC-machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: 8-, 9-, or 10-speed compatible
Page 1 of 8 Next page