$9.75 - $13.75
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
Cost effective stopping power from the leader in cable-actuated disc brakes. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with with long cable-pull levers - Mono-block caliper design has outboard pad adjustment - Spring tension is adjustable - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 215 g
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
This individual left Microshift ADVENT brake only drop bar lever matches other externally-routed microSHIFT drop bar shifters for a clean aesthetic.
$8.40 - $42.00
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
- Resin brake cable quick-release - Adjustable angle R505T brake shoes - 28mm max tire size - Aluminum body with painted finish - Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
Shimano BR-R317 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Calipers - Compact design - Lower profile (vs. BR-R505) - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - G01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Adaptor for 160mm rotor (F160P/S) included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount , IS - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No (SM-RT54 160mm recommended) - Pad Compound: Resin
The Claris group is a completely new development and covers a very broad range of use. It will equip fitness bikes, touring bikes, or even turn road bikes into genuine racers for entry-level road races. - Accurate brake control - Adjustable R50T5 brake shoe compound - Compatible with 28C tire - More than 30% greater brake performance as compared with the current brake caliper - Super SLR system compatible - Brake Pad Types : R50T2/R50T4 - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Front - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Pad Type: One Piece
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
$6.95 - $11.25
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
The Shimano Metrea BR U5000 Disc Brake Caliper Flat Mount is a highlight on City & Touring bikes. - Series: Metrea U5000 - Application: Urban Sport - Brake Type: disc brake, hydraulic - Mount: flat mount - Hydraulic Fluid: Shimano mineral oil - Material: aluminium, painted, stainless steel bolt (4 mm) - Construction: 2-piece - Brake Pistons: 2 pistons (ceramic) - Brake Pads: K02S resin - Hose Connection: straight - One Way Bleeding: yes - Weight: 161g ea.
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$37.99 - $51.99
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$49.99 - $59.99
Jagwire's LR1 Pro Lightweight Rotors are a stylish way to upgrade the performance on your bike. Utilizing a 2-piece construction, they feature a separate aluminum spider and stainless steel brake track. The steel braking surface delivers quiet, consistent performance while the spider helps reduce rotating weight by about 15% compared to a traditional single-piece rotor. - The high quality, durable stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and superior modulation - Lightweight aluminum spider keeps weight to a minimum - Available for either Center Lock or 6-Bolt ISO hubs - NOTE: LR1 rotors are NOT compatible with brakes when the pad extends below the caliper body. Examples include Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1
- Complete caliper replacement for Magura systems (no caliper pistons or seals available, must replace caliper). Includes brake pads - 74mm post-mount replacement calipers: if replacing IS-51mm caliper, please use separate adapter for refitment to original application
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
A drilled out lever blade shaves weight as well as improves grip. This is a full hydraulic disc brake system for drop bars. It sports an integrated master cylinder in the low-profile, ergonomically shaped lever body. This brake is for singlespeed aficionados, the rider who wants simplicity without sacrificing braking performance. Using our Hylex Di2 Adapter Kit this system can be used with a Di2 drivetrain. For product manuals see support page or click here. Not sure if your caliper is post mount or flat mount please contact our customer support team. SPECIFICATIONS - A separate bleed kit is required for shortening brake lines - Hylex RS uses 5.5mm hose - Front Brake is a left-hand lever attached to a hose coupler and 800mm of hose - Rear Brake is a right-hand lever attached to a hose coupler and 1800mm of hose - Full Open Hydraulic System - Ergonomic and perfectly sized hoods create a natural extension from the rider's hands to the bike - Utilizes TRP's semi-metallic pad compound - Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quicker in wet/muddy conditions - Post mount version compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - Flat mount version compatible with Shimano K02S/K04S pads - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$15.75 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$5.99 - $6.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
Page 1 of 8 Next page