SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$25.00 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$155.00 - $195.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
$340.00 - $480.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$23.99 - $25.99
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
$29.99 - $74.95 $74.95 - $79.95 Up to 60% Off
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- CNC machined threaded steel track cog with chrome-plated finish - 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Size: 3/32"
- Super Fluid Drive shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 10sp drivetrains - Weight-optimized steel rings, machined aluminum spacers, champagne finish - 11-36 - 341g
The workhorse of X-Range gearing, the SRAM RED XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It's specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings. - Updated design for smoother and faster shifting - More gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - One-piece machined steel X-Dome design for weight savings - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready - Version: D1 - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
SRAM's PG-970 DH 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for the worn-out gears on your downhill or freeride bike. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$420.00 - $555.00
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$15.96 - $21.95 $19.95 - $21.95 20% Off
- CNC machined CrMo 5/64" cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 9sp chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 5/64"
$21.90 - $25.90
- CNC-machined from hardened chromoly with phosphate black finish - Threaded track cog for 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Choose 3/32" or 1/8" widths (Use SF-1750 for lockring)
- Premium CrMo freewheel with 6-pawl, 72-point pickup for instant engagement - 3/32-inch teeth accept 3/32 or 1/8-inch chains. - Thread: 1.37-inch x 24tpi standard R/H threaded
SRAM's E-BLOCK shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support. - 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel - Ideal mid-ship motor gear range - Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs - Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts - Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance - The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB - Non XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratio: 11-48t - Recommended Group: EX1 - Cogs: 11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
$315.00 - $333.00
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11–25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11–26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11–28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11–30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11–32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Page 1 of 5 Next page