The Duo 2200 Multisport is designed to be your primary go-to light for all headlamp needs. The versatile mounting system allows you to adapt the Duo 2200 to virtually any sport, which is why we call it "Multisport." An optional GoPro Multisport adapter allows for the Duo 2200 Multisport to attach to GoPro's vast array of mounting options and styles. - 2200 Lumens - Duo Light Head: 60g - 30Wh 2-Cell Battery: 190g - Hard Anodized Aluminum - LED Thermal Protection - Charging Protection - Low Battery Warning - 10W USB Charger w/cable - Built-In Handlebar Mount - Helmet Mount - Head Strap Mount - Silicone o-rings - Wireless Remote
The Titan's design ethos was inspired by endurance desert racing—to pack a lot of power into a minimalist profile. A low and wide footprint optimizes airflow over the aluminum chassis, enabling rapid cooling. With so much power available on tap, it's hard to grasp why you'd need anything more than this. - 2500 Lumens - 30Wh 2-Cell Battery: 190g - Titan Light Head: 130g - Hard Anodized Aluminum - LED Thermal Protection - Charging Protection - Low Battery Warning - 10W USB Charger w/cable - Built-in Handlebar Mount - Silicone o-rings - Wireless Remote
The Titan 4000 OLED is the most powerful bike light we've ever made. The Titan's design ethos was inspired by endurance desert racing—to pack a lot of power into a minimalist profile. A low and wide footprint optimizes airflow over the aluminum chassis, enabling rapid cooling. With so much power available on tap, it's hard to grasp why you'd need anything more than this. - 4000 lumens - 60Wh 4-Cell battery: 350g - Titan light head: 130g - Hard anodized aluminum - LED thermal protection - Charging protection - Low battery warning - 10W USB charger w/cable - Built-in handlebar mount - Silicone o-rings - Wireless remote
- DuaLens Optical Design for Road Biking Mode, providing broad closed range floodlight with anti-glare low beam for commuting; no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians - HiLo Beam System for Mountain Biking and Emergency Modes, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and low beam - LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level - Micro USB charging port is compatible with most phone chargers - USB output port to charge other USB-powered digital devices - Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheating of LEDs - Intelligent Memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again - Quick release design for easily slide in and out - Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter - 2*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours - 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery - (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H); Weight (Headlight): 213g - The front and main body is made of aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat - Anodizing: the rear part and the handlebar mount are made of durable plastic
- DuaLens optically designed beam that provides broad, anti-glare light for road biking—no blinding of oncoming riders and pedestrians - Dual LEDs for HiLo Beam System similar to automotive headlights with far-reaching high beam and shorter-reach low beam - LED real-time display shows remaining runtime at each brightness level - Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode the next time you turn on the light - Intelligent thermal management circuit prevents overheating of LED - Micro USB charging port is compatible with most phone chargers - Quick release design - Compatible with 31.8 and 35mm-diameter handlebars - 2x CREE XM-L2 LEDs with 50,000-hour lifespan - 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery - Dimensions: 100 x 48 x 27mm - Weight (Headlight only): 213g - Main light body: anodized aluminum
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Premium detergent for hand washing that removes sweat and grime without damaging delicate technical athletic clothing (like cycling kits). Gentle enough to remove chlorine from swimsuits and wetsuits without discoloring fabrics. BENEFITS: - Safe to use on delicate fabrics - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - Requires very little water to clean items effectively - Great for use when traveling (or washing up in hotel bathrooms) - Hand washing technical apparel using Kit Wash may prolong the life of your garment - Made in the USA
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from a durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
Designed for use with Kink Incite rear hubs, the Incite Hub Guard is injection molded from a durable nylon material. This hub guard slides directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard fits the non-drive side of Kink rear hubs only.
$0.99 - $3.99
Kink Rim Strips are made from a heavy-duty yet flexible PVC material and come in an extra-wide 32mm width for better tube protection. These rim strips provide full coverage of the rim from any burrs or protruding spokes and nipples.
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
$1.01 $2.00 50% Off
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 8-speed internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Chrome plated
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$1.25 - $19.99
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$1.30 - $5.95
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Grab a Honey Stinger Energy Gel for a fast-acting energy boost with a subtle sweetness that goes down easily during exercise. Since good fuel means good workouts and recovery, the Energy Gel uses honey as its main energy source. It's natural, easily digestible, and contains B vitamins and electrolytes to support your muscles. - 95% honey - 100 calories/gel - B vitamins, electrolytes - Gluten free - Nut Free
Page 1 of 340 Next page