This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - MicroSkin, TL Easy - OneStar
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Extra cargo version of the iGo Turbo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seat and cargo basket - Straps on pedals secure feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
Premium detergent for hand washing that removes sweat and grime without damaging delicate technical athletic clothing (like cycling kits). Gentle enough to remove chlorine from swimsuits and wetsuits without discoloring fabrics. BENEFITS: - Safe to use on delicate fabrics - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - Requires very little water to clean items effectively - Great for use when traveling (or washing up in hotel bathrooms) - Hand washing technical apparel using Kit Wash may prolong the life of your garment - Made in the USA
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from a durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
Designed for use with Kink Incite rear hubs, the Incite Hub Guard is injection molded from a durable nylon material. This hub guard slides directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard fits the non-drive side of Kink rear hubs only.
$0.99 - $3.99
Kink Rim Strips are made from a heavy-duty yet flexible PVC material and come in an extra-wide 32mm width for better tube protection. These rim strips provide full coverage of the rim from any burrs or protruding spokes and nipples.
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
Page 1 of 432 Next page